In no particular order;
• No dates on employment history.
• Spelling errors.
• Poor school grades.
• Unexplained gaps in work history.
• Living outside of job “catchments” area with no explanation.
• Having no relevant experience for the job applied for.
• Too many colours or fonts.
• Delivered in unrecognizable format
• CVs delivered by post
• Recently completed a degree in an arts subject
I will not bore you with explaining each bullet point, suffice to say that without accurate clear information, delivered in a professional manner; your CV might be falling on recruiters desks and be immediately discarded.
If you need help with your CV, I can help. Get in touch via Ba Recruitment website.